Monday, July 30, 2007

Simply Me ~ Sierra's First Blog Entry . . .

Wow! Where to begin?
It's seems only yesterday I was stumbling about on Orientation Island proudly wearing my "awesome" chainmail shirt. *wink* Five months later, I find myself managing two sims and owning my very own store ( still stumbling about btw *giggles* ).

So where does one start as they create there own blog? I sat here for a good hour trying to figure what ramblings or musings I could post as my "first official" blog entry. I have never blogged before, so I am feeling like an SL noob all over again. Do I talk about myself, my store, adventures, places, etc., etc.? Then I realized, "I don't have to put it all in one post!" So as my first entry, I am simply here to say "hi!". My name is Sierra Mills and I am a resident of Second Life and owner of a store called Simply Sierra's. I started this blog with the intent of posting my creations that I sell in my store. I thought that would be limiting . . . so I will post anything and everything that I care or don't care about. That's not too limiting is it? *laughs*

So hopefully someone out there will find my blog and enjoy my random ramblings about anything and everything. Perhaps my next entry will actually be about what I started this blog for . . . my store!

2 comments:

Ged Larsen said...

Congrats, yay you! It's about time! Looking forward to hearing what you have to say :)

Decoy Flyer said...

Glad to see things going so well for you in second life.

And welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to where ever it may take you, and to seeing your creations here, as I don't get to SL anymore. (For now.)